[Boatanchors] PP-3906

Chuck j-mcclurg at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 15:11:06 EDT 2020

I going through my stuff I find I have one of these units.

It is a charger for the PRC-47 and PRC-41 Radios that clipped to the top of the battery.

I cannot find any info on the 'net and would likt to find out what the  Power Plug is wired for.

I traced out the pinout for AC input, but the only thing I found on the 'net says it could be wired for 28V input!

Looking at the connector, it has some wiring comming out from a transistor and looks like it should be looped to another pin.

Any Ideas or whare to get a schematic for this unit?  Or does anyne have a input cable they can ohm out for me?

Thanks,

Chuck
N7UVZ