[Boatanchors] Search for Collins T-195 HF / AN/GRC-19

Scott Johnson scottjohnson1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 12 14:45:20 EST 2020

There are certainly more R-392s around than T-195s, I guess not too many
people wanted to horse around a 150# transmitter. Lots of them were
scrapped.
It is an electro-mechanical wonder, and in my experience, very reliable.
Since there aren't too many hamfests these days, you may want
To express you desire to own one on the Collins group, as well as the army
radios group.

Scott V. Johnson W7SVJ
5111 E. Sharon Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254-3636