[Boatanchors] Fwd: Re: [BoatAnchors] Old Sparky

John johnmb at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 13 12:23:53 EDT 2020

What is West Wu Flu *is* that thing?

It appears to have been made (judging by the fuseholder and coax braid)
sometime after WW2, but the plumbing / mechanical parts look older.

Also, I'd guess the same person who did the mechanical work did NOT do
the super sloppy work with the electrical tape on the HV conductor ("if
we just add a LITTLE more insulation here, we'll be AOK"!)

There's undoubtedly some method to the madness here, but it's not apparent.

I'd love to poke around the rest of the basement/dungeon. Wonder what's
in the briefcase underneath it? Control panel?

JOhn K5MO