[Boatanchors] 12AX7, 12AU7, Sweep Tubes, and Compactrons FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 08:07:05 EDT 2020

12AX7, 12AU7, Sweep Tubes, and Compactrons
For Sale:

12AX7 Dual Triode Vacuum Tubes

12AX7 tubes are getting to be fairly scarce.
These are dual triodes, often used in audio
applications. I have found three.

The first is a very premium 12AX7.
It is a Telefunken with flat plates.
It tests 150/150% on a Hickcock 600 tube tester.
Tubes and More sells these for almost $300,
which is ridiculous.
Buy this one for only $75.

The second is an RCA with ribbed plates.
It also tests 150/150%.
Tubes and More sells these for only $170.
Buy this one for only $50.

The last is a KenRad with ribbed plates.
It tests at 125/125%.
Buy it for only $40.

Buy all three for $155.

.

12AU7 Dual Triode Vacuum Tubes:

I have an OEM styrofoam box that originally
held 100 tubes.  They are 5963 tubes, which is
the heavy duty industrial version of a 12AU7 --
a very popular dual triode tube, often used in
audio applications.

These are obviously NOS (New, Old Stock) tubes,
so I only tested a couple and they test over 125%.

Since I have so many, I will sell for an exceptionally
good price.  They are normally about $10 each.
Buy one for $5, five for $4 each, or ten or more
for only $3 each.

.

Sweep Tubes:

I have a 6JE6/6LQ6 Sweep tube available.
It is a Sylvania.

It tests at 115%, so should be good for full
output power.

Only $40.

.
Zenith 6LB6
My tube tester will not test it, so condition
is unknown. $20

.
Buy both of the above for $50.

.

Compactron Tubes:

I found some 6D10 and 6AV11 compactron tubes,
which are very close to "unobtanium" these days.
All have been tested, and test at least 110% with
most being higher.

These are often used in a variety of Heath equipment,
as well as other ham gear.

6D10
Two available.  $18 each.

6AV11
Four available.  Two are marked "New".
The other two test the same.  $10 each.

Buy all six of the above for only $65.

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson