[Boatanchors] Looking for Plate/Grid Pin Heat Sink Connectors

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 17:48:06 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am sending this out on behalf of my son.  He has been collecting tubes and parts and had made quite a mess in his bedroom with his newfound hobby.

He has several old tubes that have pins coming out of the top/side (Eimac 250TH, for example) that he would like to make into a display.

His request:  Does anyone have the heatsink type of connector that attaches to these types of pins?  I have found an old Eimaccatalog and it appears the HR-3 type of heatsink will work as it has a 0.072" id hole (and will work on skinnier pins as well).  Adding a heatsink to the tubes will make for a more visually interesting display.

He could use 4 at the moment, but if anyone is looking to empty a parts drawer my son would be happy to have more.  They are small and don't take up much room, so it's not like Mom can get even more upset if some of these appear on his desk.

Please let me know your price and shipping cost to Zip Code 55076.  I can pay via PayPal or regular check.

Thank you very much for your consideration.  Have a great day and stay healthy.

Best Regards,

William and Son