[Boatanchors] FS: Excellent Atlas 210X HF transceiver, 220CS speaker power supply console, mic

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 28 12:30:16 EST 2020

FS: Excellent Atlas 210X HF transceiver, 220CS speaker power supply console,
original Atlas hand mic, AC power cable, and nice copy of the 50 page
manual. This station is from an estate. It has been stored in a home
environment for over 30 years. It looks near new and works great. I brought
it up slowly with a variac. Everything works including the dial lights. The
controls pots where not even scratchy. It puts out 100 watts and I get great
audio reports. The transformer in the power supply is a little noisy similar
to the transformer hum in my Collins 516F-2. No hum in the receiver or
transmit audio. Pictures available. Price is $295 plus shipping. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX