[Boatanchors] [Wireless-History] Navy Transmitter Model TDE-2 Type CAY-52267A free to a good home

Larry Dighera LDighera at att.net
Wed Aug 4 17:32:47 EDT 2021

Hello Brian,

Your transmitter looks to be in very good condition.  I'm taking the liberty
of CCing this message to the Boat Anchor forum in the hope that there may be
a weightlifter among the subscribers.

I enjoyed your QRZ page: https://www.qrz.com/lookup/db/n4trb and especially
your home page.  Thank you for making so much historic information available
on-line.

Best regards,
Larry
WB6BBB