[Boatanchors] Lymar Engineers TRS-2 electronic TR switch?

Ray LaRue w4byg at att.net
Sat Mar 19 17:27:52 EDT 2022

I wonder if there are any old, old, hams who recognize the above TR switch?

I have one I picked up years ago from a hamfest and I have no info on
it, nor have I been able to find anything online about it.

I have located a June 1957 QST article by W3DM, who is identified with
Lynmar, but it is on a 1 tube model, which I presume was the previous
version. So I estimate the TRS-2 which is a 2 tube  model, came from the
later 50's.

Is there any chance someone on the list remembers it, or has any data on it?

You attention is appreciated.
Ray, W4BYG

--
"If you want to build a strong house, I'll give you my engineer's number.
If you want to build a strong life, I'll introduce you to my carpenter."

https://www.avg.com