[Boatanchors] Heath TC-2 Tube Tester FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:58:41 EDT 2022

Heathkit TC-2 Tube Tester For Sale:

The Heath TC-2 seems to be a good, decent tube tester.  It has sockets
to test most all types of tubes.

Since I did not know when it was last used, I brought it up slow with
a Variac.  I watched the input current and it never went over 0.1
amps.  This indicated that all is well with the capacitors.

I used it to test half a dozen tubes, and all seems well.

Cosmetically it is in extremely nice condition.  First, the tube chart
scrolls as it should.  The wood case is very nice.  The top is good
with no scratches.  The meter lens has a scratch on it.  It is not
cracked or broken.  Just a scratch that does not effect operation.

The manual comes with it, in a nice binder.

It would seem that $200 (plus shipping from Florida) would be a fair
[price.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK