[cisco-bba] SSG questions

Ash Garg ash at telstra.net
Fri Aug 29 09:05:54 EDT 2003

Richard,

Looks like we have to go thru this interface as well. We have contracted a
third party to develop the web portal.

I guess the question that comes to mind is: Should we deploy the SESM and
let the web developers use it or let them build and deploy there own? Are
there any technical advantages of one over the other?

IE:

<---------------Our Control----------------><--Web developers---->
LAC <--> Router1(SSG)<---> Cloud <--> SESM <--> Cloud <---> Radius

or

<---------------Our Control-----><-------Web developers---------->
LAC <--> Router1(SSG)<---> Cloud <--> SESM <--> Cloud <---> Radius

Thanks,
Ash