[cisco-bba] recommended IOS release in 12.3

George Barnett george at alink.co.za
Tue Dec 16 10:38:40 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm about to build a tunnel grooming router using an NPE-400.  This
router will recieve approximately 600 tunnels and will forward all
sessions over a single tunnel to another LNS.

What is the recommended software release to use?

I notice 12.3.3B is available.  Is this stable? or should I be looking
at 12.3.1 or perhaps 12.2(15)T9?

Cheers,

--

George Barnett, Scsa
Reality Engineer

eml: george at alink.co.za
gsm: +44 778 884 7205
www: www.alink.co.za

I can't understand why a person will take a year to write a novel when
he can easily buy one for a few dollars.   - Fred Allen