[cisco-bba] Re: LLQ queueing on atm pvc

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Tue Jul 8 13:13:00 EDT 2003

Hi Mac,

   my knowledge isn't too current on recent Cisco innovations in BBA & QoS.
but this is what i do know of.  there is no QoS support for PPPoE.
(you could work around this by doing L3 QoS on the IP traffic before
encapsulation into PPPoE).

for the PPPoA, we do support a number of schemes.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/105/cbwfqdialer.html
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/121/index.shtml#7

it is possible we now support QoS w/ PPPoE but hopefully someone else
can chime in.  or you may want to contact your Cisco account team.

cheers
.siva