[cisco-bba] Per user accounting

Thomas Bridge thomas at netsource.ie
Thu Jul 10 17:48:21 EDT 2003

We've a Cisco 7200 terminating our customer's PPPoE  and PPP over L2TP
connections for ADSL.   It's running 12.2(16)B

Is there anyway internal to the router to do per user accounting - radius
is not over suitable for this, as it wraps at 4GB and needs the session to
terminate, or constant monitoring of the radius logs,

T.

Thomas Bridge                           tbridge at netsource.ie
Network and Systems Architect           Support phone: +353 1 4336070
Netsource                               26 Upr Fitzwilliam St., Dublin 2