[cisco-bba] 12.2(16b) crashing with per-user RADIUS entries

Deryk Piper deryk at mod-soft.com
Wed Jun 25 18:02:07 EDT 2003

Hi Dennis,

I'll qualify the following by saying that things have changed a bit over
the course of testing, but here's the jist of it:

user at realm	Auth-Type := Local, Password == "xxx"
        Framed-IP-Address = 10.1.253.3,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
#        Cisco-AVPair += "ip:route=10.1.2.0 255.255.255.0 10.1.253.3",
        Cisco-AVPair += "ip:inacl#1=permit ip host 10.1.253.3 any",
        Cisco-AVPair += "ip:inacl#2=permit ip 10.1.2.0 0.0.0.255 any",
        Service-Type = Framed,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Fall-Through = No

Anyhow, there it is.  Information gets inserted on the router correctly,
as previously stated.

Thanks,

DP