[cisco-bba] PPPoE on 2620

james hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Wed Sep 3 15:59:37 EDT 2003

I have a client with a Netgear FUL328 VPN device and a basic DSL bridge to do the ATM to ethernet translation
for the FUL328. The FUL328 supports PPPoE and customer wishes to have a static for their VPN.
We have an IMA group to the telco's DSLAM. I have searched for a while at Cisco for the proper config to
do PPPoE on the 26xx, but the examples have a 6400. I do not have control of the DSLAM, at this PoP.
I will be using Radius/AAA to do auth, and am used to this part of the config as I use it for my PPPoA DSL
connections. Can someone point me to doc's that cover this situation ?

Thanks,

James Edwards
Routing and Security
jamesh at cybermesa.com
At the Santa Fe Office: Internet at Cyber Mesa