[cisco-bba] First release of 12.3 IOS Train for BBA

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Wed Sep 17 19:33:36 EDT 2003

There is a small list of feature you'll pick up by migrating from
12.2(16)B to 12.3(1a)B:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123newft/123_1/index.htm

But mostly you'll be picking up bug fixes. 12.3B is synced to 12.3
mainline so it won't be getting new features, just bug fixes (ie
better stability). There shouldn't be much difference in terms of
scalability.

Dennis