[cisco-bba] Where is tx-ring-limit in 12.3(7)T?

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Mon Mar 8 14:01:03 EST 2004

F?lix Izquierdo [fizquierdo at l3consulting.com] wrote:

> Dennis Peng wrote:
>

> >This is a new bug in 12.3(5.5)T and later. I've opened up CSCed89425
> >for you. If you have a TAC case open, please have them link the case
> >to it.
>
> Thanks Dennis, but it cannot be displayed at bug toolkit.

It takes a little while for the database to update. It's viewable now,
although it turns out it is a duplicate of a internally found
DDTS. That DDTS didn't have a release-note, but I've added one
now. The commit for 12.3T was done over the weekend, so the fix will
be available in the next interim/maintennance release.

> For a version with this bug, is the router using any interal default
> value for tx-ring-limit?

Default for the c82x and c83x is 16.

Dennis