[cisco-bba] E3's aggregatio/ PPP termination

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:48:42 EST 2004

Hello everyone,

We're a mid-sized ISP that is going to launch a major ADSL in the
area, we expect more than 300 E1's at the end of 2005, and from 15k to
20,000 PPP sessions terminated,

I looked around, and i have a couple of models in hand, but I'd like
to get an idea, how other providers do it/would do it

basicly :

Aggregate a large number of E1 IMA's.
Terminate the large number of ppp sessions.

Note: E1's are IMA 1.1

I've looked at cisco/juniper/lucent solutions, but the cost was way
too much than the revenuse, so i have to consider others.

Thanks inadvance

Regards,
--
~Kim