[cisco-bba] Older c1600 help needed

Corey Reeve creeve at computersafety.ca
Mon Nov 29 12:44:22 EST 2004

Hi

I need some help in setting up a DSL with multiple IPs connection using the
C1600 router and PPoE. I am using c1600-nosy firmware.  I am also using a
catalyst 1900 for VPN for each IP.  I can not tell if I have successfully
made a connection to my ISP within the VTY of the router.  How do you test
if you successfully authenticated or not??

Not sure if this is the right list, but I have bee trying to get this done
for months without much luck and the information I have found is not very
informative.

Thanks