[cisco-bba] IOS upgrade kills Linksys

Krzysztof Adamski k at adamski.org
Fri Oct 8 16:50:56 EDT 2004

I did have "ip mtu adjust" and I removed it, but that did not help.
The client has 5 locations, so far in one he upgraded the firmware on the
linksys and that fixed it, but the other four are not working with the new
firmware. At the second location he replaced the linksys with a gnet box,
so far it is working, we will give some time to make sure that is the
solution before the other locations are changed to gnet.

Somebody here recommended that I add "qos pre-classify" to the
virtual-template, that seem to fix a vpn between a linksys and netgear for
a different customer, I'm really curios why.