[cisco-bba] Serial numbers

Tihomir Dragas tiho.dragas at telekomcg.com
Thu Aug 11 01:59:00 EDT 2005

Does sombody know thas it possible to read serial number from router via SNMP protocol and how to do this. I have Cisco Works - RME and we have serial numbers connected for devices. Is this S/N right or I need to go from box to box and to write it to the paper.

Regards,
Tiho D.
                         Insert a catchy tag line here

                          Tihomir Dragas
                          MPLS Network Manager  Telekom Montenegro
                          Kralja Nikola br. 2
                          tihomir.dragas at telekomcg.com  tel:
                                fax:
                                mobile:  +381 81 432 245
                                +381 81 432 229
                                +381 67 250 505

              Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?