[cisco-bba] Broadband User Services (BUS) License

Imad Buhidma imad at lttnet.net
Wed Jun 15 09:48:50 EDT 2005

Hi

We have Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G1) processor with 1G of memory and IOS image is c7200-js-mz.123-8.T3 and two enhanced ATM Port Adapter PA-A6-OC3MM which support 16000 active VC, we are planning to terminate 12000 PPPOE sessions.
Cisco says a Broadband User Services (BUS) license is required for any 7200 router for terminating more than 1000 PPP sessions per box.
How can we check if we have a BUS licence in our IOS image and if it exists how many PPPOE sessions does it support ?

Any Idea?

:: Imad Buhidma ::