[cisco-bba] LNS with 7200 with NPE-G1

xlr8 cisco-bba at mls.nc
Tue Oct 18 19:43:07 EDT 2005

Bonjour Christian,

It's not sure that there is a linear relation between number of sessions and
cpu load. I mean increasing the number of ppp session to 2000 should
not load cpu to 100% but to around 40%

We experienced about 33% cpu for 1600 users when we were in similar
configuration. What did most load our cpu was routing and queue when
the link was congested or when there is a lot of "signalling" traffic
(connexion/disconnexion of users)

Le mercredi 19 octobre 2005 à 05:20:23, vous écriviez :