[cisco-bba] VPDN MIB and gathering L2TP stats...

Mark Tohill Mark at u.tv
Thu Feb 2 08:23:21 EST 2006

Hi,

Is anyone collecting stats on L2TP VPDN tunnels?

We have L2TP traffic from VPDN customers coming in and leaving
internet-bound with return traffic all thru same interface. We're trying
to  differentiate between L2TP and IP traffic.

I have found a couple of MIB's related to VPDN on CCO's MIB Locator but
not sure as to whether they are correct.

Can anyone recommend OID's that would collect HC Octets In/Out or
similar?

Thanks,

Mark