[cisco-bba] Tunnel ids and MRTG..

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Thu Feb 23 09:28:54 EST 2006

On Thu Feb 23, 2006 at 12:25:46PM -0000, Mark Tohill wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to dictate VPDN L2TP tunnel id's?
>
> When tunnel drops, MRTG stops graphing...

The way I fixed this (for our ADSL users that I graph) is to write a script
which is called from MRTG. I pass it the username, and it uses snmp to walk
the l2tp tree and find the right tunnel, from which it then returns the
counters.

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *