[cisco-bba] PPP with authenticatin over frame relay (FRF.8)?????????

Mark mac at telvia.it
Sun Oct 22 11:20:42 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have a big problem last day.

My Telco provided me a HDSL line using frame relay and V.35 modem
instead of my requested S.HDSL two wire link with clear ATM. Normally i
tread S.HDSL line like a simple ADSL line using ATM (using PPPoA).

Now, I need to terminate this connection  using a cisco 1701 and frame
relay link over a serial WIC, I need PPP .
On the other side i have a 7500 using ATM and PA-A3 (in the middle i
have my telco using FRF.8).
I need user authentication with PPP. Can I do this?  Any config help or
examples?
I hope that my explanation was clear. Any help will be usefull.

Regards

Mark