[cisco-bba] 7204VXR(NPE-G1) running c7200-jk9s-mz.123-14.T3.bin

Mark Tohill Mark at u.tv
Fri Sep 1 05:33:55 EDT 2006

Oliver,

I think the reason why we needed the 'T' image was the fact that we
upgraded to NPE-G1's and we probably took the latest 'T' image we could.

The reason we went for pre-cloned was because of RADIUS performance
issues when the box's were rebooted/reloaded or we lost VPDN tunnels.
Routers were swamped with RADIUS timeouts.

Thanks,
Mark

!
interface Virtual-Template1