[cisco-bba] Redirect User on suspended Account

Predrag Malicevic pmalic at blic.net
Tue Sep 12 12:57:19 EDT 2006

You could assign private IP addresses to suspended users, then make a
route-map matching those addresses and setting next-hop to your local web
server that will accept every request and display the "your account is
suspended" page. But this can't be done if, for example, the user's
virtual interface is assigned to some VRF instance.

Regards,

--
Predrag Malicevic
BLIC.NET ISP - N O C