[cisco-bba] cisco-bba Digest, Vol 40, Issue 4

Mark Tohill Mark at u.tv
Wed Sep 13 03:41:06 EDT 2006

Yes, I saw that yesterday. I apologise. I knew there had been a
discussion on that before but didn't realise I was to blame.

It sounds as if there isn't much control over it and the LAC can send
pretty well much what it likes.

With no other tools, it's difficult figuring out whether a customer is
congesting a link.

Thanks,
Mark

Message: 2