[cisco-bba] AAA & VPDN (Tunnel-Client-Endpoint)

Euan Galloway euang+cisco-bba at lists.eusahues.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 07:07:03 EDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 06:05:28AM +0200, Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) wrote:

> there could be more elegant ways of doing this with ISG, but in "legacy"

Possibly, I've not looked at the ISG stuff.
Saw a couple of posts about bad performance, but haven't looked purely
because have not needed the features.

> vpdn code, you can address this using "vpdn aaa attribute nas-ip-address
> vpdn-nas" on the LNS. this changes the NAS-IP-Address to the LAC's
> address, which could help you. It's not a perfect solution, though..

Works perfectly in the lab, thanks for that.
Whether or not it works with BT, who can say...

A cleaner solution would be being able to set any of the optional
attributes seperately for each radius packet type, but I've got what
I want (thankfully/luckily not using the previous contents of NAS-IP-Address
for anything, or at least nothing that can't be worked around) :-)

--
Euan Galloway