[cisco-bba] VRFs, VPDN and Virtual Access Interfaces

Dermot Williams dermot.williams at irishbroadband.ie
Fri Aug 17 04:33:29 EDT 2007

Oliver,

Thanks for your help - I've installed c7301-a3jk91s-mz.122-28.SB8.bin on
the (lab) router and I now have sub-interfaces working. I suppose the
next question I have to answer is whether or not the resource savings
that I can make by running this version of the code rather than the
12.4T line that we're running on the production 7301 is worth the
maintenance outage required to swap it!

Regards,

Dermot

Note:<br>
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Irish Broadband and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.
<em><span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:7.5pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"; color:#808080'>