[cisco-bba] ospf over pppoe link

Mark Jones mjones at mnsi.net
Thu Mar 22 08:18:36 EST 2007

yes that fixed that problem. The two client router and the lns see hello
packets form each other. The lns goes into int mode. The client complaints
"Rcv pkt from xxx.x.137.65, Dialer2, area 0.0.0.0 : src not on the same
network"

As the dialer 2 interface has a /32 ip and the interface bound to the
virtual-template can't be part of that /32 network I am not sure what the
solution to this would be.