[cisco-bba] [Fwd: Cisco 7206 and Adtran SM2 blade ADSL]

Denny Reiter denny at reiters.org
Thu Oct 4 17:53:30 EDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Cisco 7206 and Adtran SM2 blade ADSL
Date: 	Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:56:59 -0500
From: 	Denny Reiter <denny at reiters.org>
To: 	cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net

Anybody here ever terminated ADSL from an Adtran TA3000 using an SM2
blade on a Cisco 7206 and used DHCP?  I can get DHCP to work using pass
through, but then I get no circuit id information as far as what port
the customer is on, etc.  If I enable DCHP authentication on the SM2, I
get nothing.  Adtran insists it should "just work" and points the finger
at the Cisco, but doesn't have any ideas as to why it would be blocked.
I'm messing around with ip dhcp relay options but nothing so far has
been successful.

Thanks,

Denny Reiter