[cisco-bba] PPPoE and VLAN ranges

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Fri Oct 5 15:07:00 EDT 2007

We're coming from an Ethernet DSLAM, configured as per port tagging
on dot1q VLANS 16 to 879.

bba-group pppoe global
  virtual-template 1
  service profile PPPoE
  ac name lns1-XXXXXXX
  sessions per-vc limit 5
  sessions per-mac limit 2
  sessions auto cleanup

interface Virtual-Template1
  mtu 1492
  ip unnumbered Loopback0
  ip load-sharing per-packet
  no logging event link-status
  load-interval 30
  peer default ip address pool XXXXXX-1
  ppp authentication pap ppp_local
  ppp authorization ppp_local
  ppp ipcp dns 216.8.137.100 216.8.137.101

At 02:53 PM 10/5/2007, Vince Mammoliti wrote:
>Clayton,
>
>What exactly are you trying to setup with PPPoE Termination on the 7200?
>
>I think you are attempting Epopee ?
>
>I see there was some mention of Qing as well added to it?
>
>Also would like to see your babe-group and virtual template comfit.
>
>Vince

---