[cisco-bba] VPDN Vendor-Tag (Circuit-id)

Erich Hohermuth eh at solnet.ch
Wed Oct 31 03:20:44 EDT 2007

Hello

We have a CISCO 7206 acting as LAC (running 122-31.SB9) for PPPoE
Sessions comming from a Ethernet based DSLAM (ZHONE MALC). We run one
VLAN per DSLAM and collect the session via Gigabit SubInterface (the
vlan range command didn't work at all).

Now I would like to transfer the Vendor-Tag ID's (Circuit-ID AVP 87 ) to
the LNS. Unfortunately it didn't work out .. has anyone a hint ?

*** Config Snipped ***

vpdn enable
vpdn redirect
!
vpdn-group solnet-lac
 request-dialin
  protocol l2tp
  domain solnet.ch
 initiate-to ip X.X.X.X priority 1
 local name LAC
 l2tp tunnel password ******

bba-group pppoe global
 sessions max limit 4000
!
bba-group pppoe dslplus
 virtual-template 1
 vendor-tag circuit-id service
 vendor-tag remote-id service
 vendor-tag dsl-sync-rate service
 sessions per-mac limit 1
 sessions per-vlan limit 300

interface GigabitEthernet0/2.100
 encapsulation dot1Q 100
 pppoe enable group dslplus
 no snmp trap link-status
 no keepalive
 no cdp enable

interface Virtual-Template1
 ip unnumbered Loopback1
 no peer default ip address
 no keepalive
 ppp authentication chap

aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius
aaa nas port option82

radius-server attribute nas-port format d
radius-server attribute 31 remote-id
radius-server attribute 87 circuit-id
radius-server host Y.Y.Y.Y auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646
radius-server vsa send accounting

Regards
	Erich