[cisco-bba] Upgrading Cisco IOS Release 12.2(28)SB issues

wise wiso2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 15:19:52 EDT 2007

Hi all
we are using  cisco 10k BRAS  (Cisco IOS Release 12.2(28) ) for terminating   PPPoEQinQ subscribers. cisco says that " For 802.1Q tunneling (QinQ), the NAS-port-id format should be outer vlan-tag:inner vlan-tag. (Prior to Release 12.2(31)SB2, Cisco IOS software supports inner vlan-tag:outer vlan-tag)." also for other reasons  we  upgraded to the latest one witch is c10k2-p11-mz.122-31.SB5.bin but the subscibers were unable  to browse

note : we use cisco4507 switch  for aggregating ip dslam

any idea