[cisco-bba] "NAS-Port = 0" with software upgrade on Cisco 7206VXR

Frank Bulk - iNAME frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Jul 19 18:39:09 EDT 2008

I'm trying to figure out a way for FreeRADIUS to log the NAS-Port-Id but I'm
not having much success on that listserv.  Last (and most viable)
recommendation was to use rlm_linelog, but there doesn't seem too much
documentation on that extra module.  For those familiar with ISC's DHCP
server, it's pretty straight forward to modify the logging to include
options listed in the DHCP Request, but that's not the case with FreeRADIUS.

I'm running 12.4(19b), which may return things differently than 12.2(SB).

Thanks,

Frank