[cisco-bba] windows messenger disconnects in periodic moments , in pppoe connection

Ilir Nako inako at abcom.al
Sat Jul 26 05:24:20 EDT 2008

Thank you Frank for your answer.

The customers inform at certain moments that the messenger disconnects in periodic intervals .While the internet connection is not interrupted .The help-desk office inform us for this issue.
Between the DSLAM and 7200 pass also traffic of customers that are not connected with pppoe .What type of traffic I have to sniff?

Do you think that are problems of packet size or not enough bandwidth ? The user are in three groups with 256 ,384 and 512 Kbps traffic policing
$Cisco-AVPair=ip:sub-policy-Out=<policy-name> from radius server to 7200

Ilir