[cisco-bba] How to stop static routes looping

Bryan Campbell bbc at misn.com
Fri Mar 7 09:13:02 EST 2008

Can anyone testify as to whether there are any potential pitfalls of
configuring uRPF (ip verity unicast reverse-path) in this application?

I recall, from the past, that "ip verity unicast reverse-path" can cause
undesirable behavior in certain circumstances.  But, that may not be the
case anymore.

Thanks!

Bryan