[cisco-bba] CoS PPPoE problem

Andrew Snowdon andrew at lastmile.ie
Tue Oct 14 07:31:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've upgraded to 12.4 and now it's allowing me to apply the service policy
to the virtual template, how ever when checking with wireshark it's not
marking the packets correctly the CoS field is always 0 (Also the packets
marked counter is not increasing). The link you posted above is to do with
PPPoE control packets only. Is it possible to get Cisco IOS to mark HTTP
packets with one CoS value and VoIP with another, ect not just the control
packets set to 7.

Kindest Regards,

Andrew