[cisco-bba] about Cisco 7206VXR + PA-A6-OC3SMI

Doug McIntyre merlyn at Geeks.ORG
Sat Sep 20 23:57:07 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 09:28:15PM +0200, Matteo wrote:
> I have Cisco 7206vxr with NPE-G1 and PA-A6-OC3SMI, I must try to configure
> it to terminate some customer by adsl connection..... my atm card is connect
> to tlc isp that connect me to my customer and mapped every customer on pvc.
> Infact when it terminate activation tell me pvc that I use to configure my
> atm card.
>
> Now how configure it ?? I found much... as point-to-point interface or
> point-to-multipoint interface.... inside sub-inf I found some istruction as
> create-on-demand or static pvc....
> Now I have much confusion....
>
> To authenticate my customer now I use pppoe or dedicated vlan.... but it
> connect to my by ethernet by wireless or fiber, now with atm how I doing ??

The Cisco docs are pretty straight forward and cover several sceanrios
for you.

PPPoE Profiles in Cisco IOS Software Configuration Feature Guides..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t15/feature/guide/ftpprfls.html

Pretty much a cookbook of what you need to do.

Combine this together with your aaa radius statements or whatever you
use for authentication and you'd be set.