[cisco-bba] Help with VPDN Group config

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 01:17:09 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, I think the answer is not what you are hoping for.

From:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0t/12_0t5/feature/guide/vpdngrp.htm

=====
Typically, you need one VPDN group for each LAC. For an LNS that services many LACs, the configuration can become cumbersome; however, you can use the default VPDN group configuration if all the LACs will share the same tunnel attributes.
=====
Each VPDN group can only terminate from a single host name. If you enter a second terminate-from command on a VPDN group, it will replace the first terminate-from command.
=====

regards,
Tony.