[cisco-bba] DSL configuration on SOHO97

Jack Knowlton jknowlton at vp44.com
Thu Jan 15 14:05:44 EST 2009

Hi all.
I am a IOS newbie and need to configure a SOHO97 router. I am trying to
learn basic CLI now but I don't really have time for it because the router
has to be deployed ASAP.
May somebody reading this list make me a quick configuration to make me at
least connect to the internet?

Right now I have a Linksys modem with this settings:

IP: 10.0.1.1
LAN: 10.0.1.0

Encapsulation: 	RFC 2364 PPPoA
Multiplexing: 	LLC
VPI: 	8
VCI: 	35

I connect with "username at isp" and "password" for dialing. Also, I have a
static IP assigned but I usually get it via DHCP.
I will also have the need to enable the DMZ for 10.0.1.2.
Thanks.

-JK