[cisco-bba] INTELLIGENT SERVICES GATEWAY -ISG- 7206VXR: c7200-advipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRD1.bin

Chris Gravell chris.gravell at green.ch
Wed Mar 11 09:13:57 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am part-way through configuring ISG for the following CPE requirements:

L2 Connected DHCP Clients
AAA Authentication - via CPE MAC address

However, the documentation is vague in many respects and in the SRD release
the command format has changed and the documentation doesn't seem to have
caught up with the SW release.

Is SRCx the next best train? SRC is deferred but I have SRC3 to try and
match to the documentation.

Any config snippets welcomed for this or any unknown sources of
documentation etc. Cisco.com has very little and I can't find anything
anywhere else..

Thanks,

Chris