[cisco-bba] How to reset DSCP/TOS on LNS?

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 07:29:11 EDT 2010

You're welcome.

Slight correction, you would need to use the correct AVPair to apply the policy INBOUND. The one I gave below was for outbound policy. The one to use for inbound is:

cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-qos-policy-in=in-policy-name"

Here is some reading if you wish:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_4t/12_4t2/htipmaaa.html

I'd suggest you try the solution from Arie first. It appears much simpler/easier and so is less likely to cause pain for you if you're not worried about doing it for all users.

regards,
Tony.