[cisco-bba] Imposing a rate-limiter for DSL users exceeing quotas

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 07:52:18 EST 2011

Hi,

I have never had to do this myself, but I believe it can be done using RADIUS CoA:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3576.txt

There is also a post here with a brief example of how to go about it from a someone at Cisco:
http://lists.ausnog.net/pipermail/ausnog/2009-January/001948.html

Just sharing a couple of links I had kicking around, someone else might have some more concrete information on how to sort this out (and I could be totally wrong).

Best of luck ad feel free to share your solution for the archives once you get it working :)

regards,
Tony.