[cisco-bba] Maximum PPPoE subscriber on 7200VXR-NPE-G1

Vince Mammoliti vince at cisco.com
Mon Oct 1 09:30:40 EDT 2012

Hi Alireza,

The largest limiting factor would be the processor and memory on the VXR.

A simple "show proc CPU"  is the first indicator that I would be looking at.

sh proc cpu
CPU utilization for five seconds: 3%/0%; one minute: 3%; five minutes: 3%

The most important numbers in this example is the five seconds value ­ 3%/0%

I have seen productions systems with values of 80% and system run fine.

V.