[cisco-bba] Choosing LNS On A Per-Domain Basis

Vaibhav Bagaria vaibhav.bagaria at bendigotelco.com.au
Tue Oct 1 19:29:10 EDT 2013

Hi Dominic,

We achieved this in the past using two different technologies. One was VPDN multihop and using RADIUS to forward the sessions to the desired LNS. The other was to setup our own LAC device which received the L2TP tunnel from upstream provider and then initiate a tunnel each to the two LNS devices based on domain name.

Example config:

vpdn multihop

vpdn-group incomingtunnel
accept-dialin