[cisco-bba] LCP/MTU tuning template for LNS

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Wed May 7 13:38:19 EDT 2014

FWIW, we use "lcp renegotiation always" in the vpdn-group and have
had no issues.  Our SP uses J* E series.

interface Virtual-Template1
  mtu 1492
  ip unnumbered Loopback0
  no logging event link-status
  load-interval 30
  peer default ip address pool dynamic1
  ppp authentication pap ppp_local
  ppp authorization ppp_local
  ppp ipcp dns X.X.X.X X.X.X.X

We do not use ip tcp adjust-mss or ppp mtu adaptive.