[cisco-bba] 7204vxr as LNS - provider is LAC

Nathan Downes nathandownes at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:10:00 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

New service I am trying to setup, I have pppoe working fine, but the new
service sends the ppp connections via a L2tp tunnel.. I am no expert in
these things but thought through research I had it setup.  First connection
was connected today and I can see the tunnel doing something but it fails

1.  http://pastebin.com/9xEtwVjJ

I am not exactly sure what all this means, but something isn't quite right..
Knowing my luck I probably have it completely configured wrong!